Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Uniform: Jeans & Tees

Jeans & Tees




Armani Jeans cap sleeve tee
$105 - julesb.co.uk





J Brand skinny fit jeans
$150 - julesb.co.uk


Current/Elliott skinny fit jeans
$345 - julesb.co.uk



Armani Jeans snake print jeans
$240 - julesb.co.uk


Current/Elliott leopard print skinny jeans
$140 - julesb.co.uk



My day to day uniform, jeans and t-shirts.  The accessories and shoes may change, I might throw on a sweater or blazer  but the jeans and tees stay the same!  
My current inner debate though is, printed jeans or not?  I love the look of the snakeskin jeans but not so sure they would translate as cool on me.  
What's your daily uniform?  Have you tried printed jeans? Yay or nay?

*I was compensated for this post

1 comment:

  1. I want the snakeskin printed jeans for myself! Life's too short, girl. Wear what you love!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please comment! If you have a website you want me to look at or business inquiry please email me at thefrustratedfashionista@hotmail.com. Thank you!