Saturday, July 2, 2011

Here's What

Here's what six things I'm obsessed with right now:
What 6 things...



1. Waves like Lauren Conrad, they even look great on the second day.

2. Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment, leaves my hair silky soft!

3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. Super light feeling with medium coverage. Also wears beautifully on my super oily skin.

4. Shiseido Sun Protection liquid foundation SPF 42. Super light on the skin, very long wearing, water proof and transfer resistant. Very long wearing on my super oily skin! AMAZING mixed with the Vitalumiere Aqua!!

5. Bracelets: turquoise, nautical rope, friendship style.....stacked!

6. Drapey t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please comment! If you have a website you want me to look at or business inquiry please email me at thefrustratedfashionista@hotmail.com. Thank you!