Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Haul: Missoni for Target & Ulta

I set off for Target early today so I could beat the crowds......there were no crowds but I suspect the Missoni stuff was put out before today. I only wanted an infinity scarf and when I spotted them there were three color ways: fuschia/black, grey/black and coral/aqua/brown. And only one of each left....totally a sign I needed all three!

At Ulta I was on a search for Cosmedicine Medi-Matte, found that and some other stuff....China Glaze Goulish Glow, Zoya Marina, Organix Brazilian Keratin Treatment, EOS hand lotion, two face masks and Real Techniques Core Collection.

Everything:

And nosy Grace checking it all out!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I actually stopped by my local Target but it was all cleaned out, all that was left were a few kid's items and some eye masks. All the women's, mens, home, and shoes were gone! The thing is, they couldn't have been out for more than two days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks L! Yeah, I went to another Target yesterday and all that was left was kids stuff. And I'm hearing they aren't restocking.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, please comment! If you have a website you want me to look at or business inquiry please email me at thefrustratedfashionista@hotmail.com. Thank you!