Saturday, November 19, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches

If you read beauty blogs or watch beauty videos on You Tube you surely have heard of Revlon Lip Butters. They are a mash up of a lipstick and a lip balm. Very smooth and balm-like but still with a pretty good color pay off.
L-R: Creme Brulee, Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie.

L-R: Creme Brulee, Strawberry Shortcake, Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie.


On my light to medium skin tone Berry Smoothie is a very wearable sheer light pink/berry and Creme Brulee is a great sheer nude. Strawberry Shortcake is pretty bright on me so that will be for more daring days ;) And Pink Truffle is a bit dark brown for my taste but I'm sure I can make it work by layering a lighter pink gloss on top.
All in all I like the lip butters but I don't think they are a must have for those of us with a ton of other lipsticks and glosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please comment! If you have a website you want me to look at or business inquiry please email me at thefrustratedfashionista@hotmail.com. Thank you!