Saturday, April 21, 2012

Haul again...

This is my second Sephora VIB order, a little drugstore, Ulta and a blog sale item. I really went overboard this month, stockpiling I guess!
I'm so obsessed with the YSL glossy stains that I picked up two more: 7 (which is going back, way too orange on me) and 11 which is an amazing berry red!
I'm also trying out two new moisturizers: Yes to Carrots daily facial moisturizer and Rite Aid Renewal daily moisturizer. Also at Rite Aid I grabbed my favorite "over-the-counter" Keratin treatment by Organix.
I used my Ulta 20% off and finally picked up the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed.
And finally, I scored a bottle of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua from Getting Cheeky's blog sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, please comment! If you have a website you want me to look at or business inquiry please email me at thefrustratedfashionista@hotmail.com. Thank you!